Sunday 3 October 2010

One of those things

We met by chance almost a year ago. We shared a table. An hour of interesting conversation and a genuine feeling of closeness that made a big difference in that trip and that has stayed with me. We barely know each other.

I don´t know why, but a couple of days ago I thought about that trip and about her. And then yesterday there were more references reminding me of her. So I wrote. Briefly, openly. And it seems that I did it on the right moment. She wrote back and her words felt like a hug. How do these things happen? How to explain this kind of connection and closeness with an almost stranger?

Maybe there is no need to find an explanation for everything. It´s just one of those things. I thinks it´s safe not to try to undestand and to simply enjoy it.

No comments: